Thanks for attending the Fine Artist Summit! We’re here to help you, but we’re also a very small team and Customer Support can get pretty overwhelming when thousands of people are attending an epic online event like this.
1. Before opening a ticket, please review the following Frequently Asked Questions.
2. If your question is not answered, please submit a Customer Support ticket at the bottom of this page.
– Miguel & Team
Sorry about that! Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. There are a few common issues:
– You use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
– The email somehow landed in your Junk or Spam folder.
– Your you used a different email address than the one you registered with for the free pass when you placed your order, you’ll likely find it in that inbox.
– You’ve marked one of our emails as Spam. When this happens, our system is forbidden from sending any email communications to you. No hard feelings!
If you are still unable to find your confirmation email, please submit a support ticket below.
Yup, just go ahead and fill out the form below and we’ll take care of it right away. Be sure to enter your full name and the email address you used when you purchased so we can find your order. Thanks!
Sorry you missed it! Unfortunately, we must stick to our schedule since we have a lot to cover during the event days.
Another way to see any missed masterclasses, panels and training sessions (or to view those later in the week) is to purchase the Fine Artist Summit Premium Pass, where you’ll get unlimited on-demand to 35+ expert masterclass sessions plus exclusive limited time bonuses. Click here to learn more about the fine artist Summit Premium Pass.
We use Teachable as a platform for the members area and sometimes the new member email does not arrive or lands in your junk email.
Simply forward your receipt of purchasing the premium pass to email@example.com with title "unable to log in" and we'll get you in less than 24h (probably less!).
There are many possible reasons for this issue:
– The main cause is your internet connection speed. To help click the bottom lower right gear icon and select 240. If that helps, you can raise the resolution until it starts affecting the flow. High-speed internet is a must for viewing streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
– Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
– In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like spybot search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
– The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer will work, but must be version 9 or higher. Version 8 and older have known issues with streaming video. If none of these options help to resolve your issues, please fill out a support ticket below and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions. We will do our best to help you out.
– Are you getting an error message or are the videos just not playing when you click the play button?
– What browser are you using?
– What version of that browser?
– Go to speedtest.net and run a test, what speed does it say you have for download?
Thanks for reading! If you still need our help, please submit a ticket below! We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Promise!
This support system is intended to address technical issues and concerns for the Fine Artist Summit online event itself. We encourage you to participate in the Facebook comments/live chat below each presentation and/or reach out directly to the speaker who is most relevant to your question via their established communication channels. We are unable to answer any specific questions about the topics covered in the event through this system. Thank you.